What We Recycle For Free:
The landfill really doesn’t want your electronic waste, but we certainly do. We are often asked how we recycle computers. The process involves completely taking apart the computer and grouping the plastics and metals. Then grading and sorting the boards inside to send off to another electronics recycler to process the precious metals out.
- Desktop Computers
- Laptop Computers
- Cell phones
- Flat panel computer monitors
- Flat panel televisions
- Battery Backups
- Lithium Ion Batteries
- Vehicle/Boat and other Lead Batteries
- Many other electronics!
What We Don’t Recycle For Free:
Certain electronics do not qualify for free recycling such as:
- CRT (tube) Monitors – $15 each
- 32″ or smaller CRT (tube) Televisions – $15 each
- Larger than 32″ CRT (tube) Televisions – $25 each
- Projection televisions – $15 each
- Plasma Televisions – $15 each
- Small Printers – $5 each
- Large Printers – $10 each
- Large Format Printers – Depends on Model/Size
- Many other things may require a disposal charge as well
What About The Data On My Computer?
One of the biggest concerns for our customers is what happens to your data. We guarantee you that your data is destroyed, and will even go as far as to take the hard drive out of your computer and destroy it in front of you, or give you the hard drive to take home and destroy on your own.
Other notes regarding recycling:
Large quantities may also qualify for free pick up if dropping off at our location is not possible for you or your company.
Our clients include County and Local Municipalities, Schools, Businesses, and Individual Residents seeking to responsibly dispose of their electronics.
Corporate and Volume discounts available for any of the costs above. If you have an ongoing stream of E-Waste partner with Epic Tech to safely and conveniently recycle it!
Feel free to call us or stop in at Epic Technologies with any questions.